woensdag 24 september 2014

BALLAD-13 b a l l a d 9

B A L L A D 9

9.1
     While I sleep – the hundredth minute of the first period – the dog watches over the elm
     While I sleep – the ninetyninth minute of the second period – the elm watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the ninetyeighth minute of the third period - wisdom watches over those who ramble
     While I sleep – the ninetyseventh minute of the fourth period – who rambles watches over who departs
     While I sleep – the ninetysixth minute of the fifth period – the polderperson M.S. watches over me


9.2
     While I sleep – the ninetyfifth minute of the sixth period – the pig watches over the maple
     While I sleep – the ninetyfourth minute of the seventh period – the maple watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the ninetythird minute of the eighth period - wisdom watches over those who scream
     While I sleep – the ninetysecond minute of the ninth period – who screams watches over who observes
     While I sleep – the ninetyfirst minute of the tenth period – the cityperson O.S. watches over me


9.3
     While I sleep – the ninetieth minute of the eleventh period – the spider watches over the oak
     While I sleep – the eightyninth minute of the twelfth period – the oak watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the eightyeighth minute of the thirteenth period - wisdom watches over those who model
     While I sleep – the eightyseventh minute of the fourteenth period – who models watches over who models
     While I sleep – the eightysixth minute of the fifteenth period – the steppeperson S.K. watches over me


9.4
     While I sleep – the eightyfifth minute of the sixteenth period – the snake watches over the pear-tree
     While I sleep – the eightyfourth minute of the seventeenth period – the pear-tree watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the eightythird minute of the eighteenth period - wisdom watches over those who garden
     While I sleep – the eightysecond minute of the nineteenth period – who gardens watches over who meditates
     While I sleep – the eightyfirst minute of the twentieth period – the coastperson H.W. watches over me


9.5
     While I sleep – the eightieth minute of the twentyfirst period – the duck watches over the birch
     While I sleep – the seventyninth minute of the twentysecond period – the birch watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the seventyeighth minute of the twentythird period - wisdom watches over those who land
     While I sleep – the seventyseventh minute of the twentyfourth period – who lands watches over who analyzes
     While I sleep – the seventysixth minute of the twentyfifth period – the slopeperson D.B.watches over me


9.6
     While I sleep – the seventyfifth minute of the twentysixth period – the cow watches over the cypress
     While I sleep – the seventyfourth minute of the twentyseventh period – the cypress watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the seventythird minute of the twentyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who slaughter
     While I sleep – the seventysecond minute of the twentyninth period – who slaughters watches over who orientates
     While I sleep – the seventyfirst minute of the thirtieth period – the tundraperson G.S. watches over me


9.7
     While I sleep – the seventieth minute of the thirtyfirst period – the horse watches over the hazel
     While I sleep – the sixtyninth minute of the thirtysecond period – the hazel watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the sixtyeighth minute of the thirtythird period - wisdom watches over those who spill
     While I sleep – the sixtyseventh minute of the thirtyfourth period – who spills watches over who identifies
     While I sleep – the sixtysixth minute of the thirtyfifth period – the lakeperson F.R. watches over me


9.8
     While I sleep – the sixtyfifth minute of the thirtysixth period – the beetle watches over the olive
     While I sleep – the sixtyfourth minute of the thirtyseventh period – the olive watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the sixtythird minute of the thirtyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who demand
     While I sleep – the sixtysecond minute of the thirtyninth period – who demands watches over who paties
     While I sleep – the sixtyfirst minute of the fourtieth period – the caveperson I.R. watches over me


9.9
     While I sleep – the sixtieth minute of the fourtyfirst period – the cat watches over the conifer
     While I sleep – the fiftyninth minute of the fourtysecond period – the conifer watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the fiftyeighth minute of the fourtythird period - wisdom watches over those who swear
     While I sleep – the fiftyseventh minute of the fourtyfourth period – who swears watches over who starves
     While I sleep – the fiftysixth minute of the fourtyfifth period – the savannahperson S.S.watches over me


9.10
     While I sleep – the fiftyfifth minute of the fourtysixth period – the sheep watches over the chestnut
     While I sleep – the fiftyfourth minute of the fourtyseventh period – the chestnut watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the fiftythird minute of the fourtyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who plough
     While I sleep – the fiftysecond minute of the fourtyninth period – who ploughs watches over who dozes
     While I sleep – the fiftyfirst minute of the fiftieth period – the riverbankperson S.M. watches over me


9.11
     While I sleep – the fiftieth minute of the fiftyfirst period – the ape watches over the palm
     While I sleep – the fourtyninth minute of the fiftysecond period – the palm watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the fourtyeighth minute of the fiftythird period - wisdom watches over those who carouse
     While I sleep – the fourtyseventh minute of the fiftyfourth period – who carouses watches over who talks
     While I sleep – the fourtysixth minute of the fiftyfifth period – the heathperson K.P. watches over me


9.12
     While I sleep – the fourtyfifth minute of the fiftysixth period – the salamander watches over the willow
     While I sleep – the fourtyfourth minute of the fiftyseventh period – the willow watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the fourtythird minute of the fiftyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who root
     While I sleep – the fourtysecond minute of the fiftyninth period – who roots watches over who dines
     While I sleep – the fourtyfirst minute of the sixtieth period – the desertperson A.M. watches over me


9.13
     While I sleep – the fourtieth minute of the sixtyfirst period – the elephant watches over the plane
     While I sleep – the thirtyninth minute of the sixtysecond period – the plane watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the thirtyeighth minute of the sixtythird period - wisdom watches over those who burn
     While I sleep – the thirtyseventh minute of the sixtyfourth period – who burns watches over who rests
     While I sleep – the thirtysixth minute of the sixtyfifth period – the veldperson B.G. watches over me


9.14
     While I sleep – the thirtyfifth minute of the sixtysixth period – the fox watches over the beech
     While I sleep – the thirtyfourth minute of the sixtyseventh period – the beech watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the thirtythird minute of the sixtyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who yearn
     While I sleep – the thirtysecond minute of the sixtyninth period – who yearns watches over who assembles
     While I sleep – the thirtyfirst minute of the seventieth period – the oasisperson S.D. watches over me


9.15
     While I sleep – the thirtieth minute of the seventyfirst period – the chicken watches over the eucalyptus
     While I sleep – the twentyninth minute of the seventysecond period – the eucalyptus watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the twentyeighth minute of the seventythird period - wisdom watches over those who stammer
     While I sleep – the twentyseventh minute of the seventyfourth period – who stammers watches over who decides
     While I sleep – the twentysixth minute of the seventyfifth period – the swampperson H.M. watches over me


9.16
     While I sleep – the twentyfifth minute of the seventysixth period – the bee watches over the ceder
     While I sleep – the twentyfourth minute of the seventyseventh period – the ceder watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the twentythird minute of the seventyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who enlarge
     While I sleep – the twentysecond minute of the seventyninth period – who enlarges watches over who announces
     While I sleep – the twentyfirst minute of the eightieth period – the bogperson B.T. watches over me


9.17
     While I sleep – the twentieth minute of the eightyfirst period – the frog watches over the pine
     While I sleep – the nineteenth minute of the eightysecond period – the pine watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the eighteenth minute of the eightythird period - wisdom watches over those who shout
     While I sleep – the seventeenth minute of the eightyfourth period – who shouts watches over who waits
     While I sleep – the sixteenth minute of the eightyfifth period – the moundperson K.H. watches over me


9.18
     While I sleep – the fifteenth minute of the eightysixth period – the worm watches over the poplar
     While I sleep – the fourteenth minute of the eightyseventh period – the poplar watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the thirteenth minute of the eightyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who peel
     While I sleep – the twelfth minute of the eightyninth period – who peels watches over who bows
     While I sleep – the eleventh minute of the ninetieth period – the forestperson V.Z. watches over me


9.19
     While I sleep – the tenth minute of the ninetyfirst period – the bear watches over the mulberry
     While I sleep – the ninth minute of the ninetysecond period – the mulberry watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the eighth minute of the ninetythird period - wisdom watches over those who kiss
     While I sleep – the seventh minute of the ninetyfourth period – who kisses watches over who moors
     While I sleep – the sixth minute of the ninetyfifth period – the prairieperson Z.R. watches over me


9.20
     While I sleep – the fifth minute of the ninetysixth period – the chameleon watches over the spruce
     While I sleep – the fourth minute of the ninetyseventh period – the spruce watches over the wisdom
     While I sleep – the third minute of the ninetyeighth period - wisdom watches over those who nestle
     While I sleep – the second minute of the ninetyninth period – who nestles watches over who arrives
     While I sleep – the first minute of the hundredth period – the terraceperson T.D. watches over me





>>   to   b a l  l a d   10



© mc 1995-2014



back to BALLAD-13

back to 1e (content)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten