zaterdag 27 september 2014

BALLAD-13 b a l l a d 12

B A L L A D 12

12.1
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar buffets
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Decolorizing moistness the result
     My most moist corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar graves
     Images of sinister eyebrows
     Ugly laws the result
     My most tingling corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with steppepeople
     Vanishing images of polder sluices
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as steppeperson
     I may roll realities


12.2
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar bowls
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disabling twists the result
     My most twisted corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar holes
     Images of sinister places
     Eager reversals the result
     My most glistening corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with desertpeople
     Vanishing images of city streets
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as cityperson
     I may pierce expedients


12.3
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar anemones
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Depriving pinches the result
     My most pinching corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar openings
     Images of sinister skeletons
     Spicy confirmations the result
     My most whirling corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with lakepeople
     Vanishing images of steppe herbs
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as lakeperson
     I may shove regret


12.4
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar smells
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Unbending cries the result
     My most crying corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar arguments
     Images of sinister spirals
     Deep pitchers the result
     My most scintillating corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with prairiepeople
     Vanishing sounds of coast winds
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as prairieperson
     I may dry passion


12.5
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar associations
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Withdrawing refinement the result
     My most refined corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar pitfalls
     Images of sinister distances
     Diffuse massages the result
     My most sighing corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with beachpeople
     Vanishing images of slope brooks
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as beachperson
     I may immerse resistance


12.6
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar thoughts
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Depurifying notches the result
     My most notched corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar distress-signals
     Images of sinister red
     Flat flavors the result
     My most glossing corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with terracepeople
     Vanishing images of tundra snow
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as terraceperson
     I may substitute doubts


12.7
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar gaps
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disfiguring fades the result
     My most fading corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar shards
     Images of sinister divides
     Brittle immunities the result
     My most sizzling corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with forestpeople
     Vanishing images of lake reed
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as forestperson
     I may display courage


12.8
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar gastric-acid
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Dishonoring damnation the result
     My most damning corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar horizons
     Images of sinister waters
     Sucking ice-crystals the result
     My most writhing corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with islandpeople
     Vanishing images of cave rocks
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as islandperson
     I may spread ceremonies


12.9
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar lips
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disintegrating disturbances the result
     My most disturbing corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar swirls
     Sounds of sinister others
     Dull creams the result
     My most groaning corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with swamppeople
     Vanishing images of savanna dust
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as swampperson
     I may paint norms


12.10
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar muscles
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disrupting freezing the result
     My most frozen corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar drills
     Images of sinister mirages
     Spontaneous liberations the result
     My most faltering corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with tundrapeople
     Vanishing images of riverbank mud
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as tundraperson
     I may hide authority


12.11
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar wrinkles
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Uncovering dash the result
     My most dashing corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar choirs
     Images of sinister masts
     Raving loopholes the result
     My most ringing corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with deltapeople
     Vanishing images of heath sods
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as deltaperson
     I may fluff enthusiasm


12.12
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar skin
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disaffecting clots the result
     My most clotted corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar hurricanes
     Images of sinister ships
     Modern pirouettes the result
     My most spluttering corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with polderpeople
     Vanishing images of desert moons
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as polderperson
     I may conceal exertions


12.13
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar pigments
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Distempering wit the result
     My most witty corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar canons
     Images of sinister awakenings
     Fervent certainties the result
     My most vibrating corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with savannapeople
     Vanishing images of veld grazings
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as savannaperson
     I may mutilate alternatives


12.14
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar ingredients
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Distracting refreshments the result
     My most refreshing corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar messages
     Images of sinister doorframes
     Rhythmic hugs the result
     My most shrining corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with valleypeople
     Vanishing images of oasis dates
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as valleyperson
     I may discuss goals


12.15
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar capsules
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Denying hush the result
     My most hushing corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar cherries
     Images of sinister expectation
     Sticky shells the result
     My most shining corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with cavepeople
     Vanishing images of swamp mosquitoes
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as caveperson
     I may stash overview


12.16
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar numbers
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Exploding volatility the result
     My most volatile corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar riches
     Images of sinister returns
     High candles the result
     My most shaking corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with citypeople
     Vanishing images of bog peat
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as cityperson
     I may settle authenticity


12.17
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar splinters
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Deploying viciousness the result
     My most vicious corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar skies
     Images of sinister thirst
     Hot pardons the result
     My most ruffling corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with coastpeople
     Vanishing images of mound humus
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as coastperson
     I may embroider introspection


12.18
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar shadows
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Deferring demonstrativety the result
     My most demonstrative corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar secrets
     Images of sinister fields
     Aggravating dawns the result
     My most stumbling corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with slopepeople
     Vanishing images of forest fungi
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as slopeperson
     I may stifle rebellion


12.19
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar portraits
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disconcerting humanity the result
     My most humane corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Images of familiar irritations
     Images of sinister balloons
     Sneaky habits the result
     My most hissing corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with riverbankpeople
     Vanishing images of prairie rains
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as riverbankperson
     I may remelt civilization


12.20
     Being entwined with defencelessness
     Images of familiar features
     Dramatics of familiar ends
     Disowning obstruction the result
     My most obstructing corner
     Smells like the truth
     Being entwined with data
     Being entwined with positions
     Sounds of familiar wishes
     Images of sinister elbows
     Alluring compensations the result
     My most swelling corner
     Has access to wisdom
     Being entwined with signs
     Being entwined with heathpeople
     Vanishing images of terrace dams
     Silvered memories the result
     My most actual corner
     Knows me as heathperson
     I may destroy solidarity





>>   to   b a l  l a d   13



© mc 1995-2014



back to BALLAD-13

back to 1e (content)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen